Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to ftd.for.you@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 2 dicembre 2015

G.I. BLUES [vinile]


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: gennaio 2013.
Numero di catalogo: 506020-975053-8.

Doppio LP del peso di 180 grammi che ci fa ascoltare molte outtakes tratte dalla seduta di registrazione di "G.I. Blues", emesse nel corrispettivo doppio CD, sempre dalla FTD.



DISCO 1. LATO 1
1. Tonight Is So Right For Love (take 4)
2. What’s She Really Like (takes 12, 13)
3. Frankfort Special (version 1, take 12)
4. Wooden Heart (takes 2, 3, 4)
5. G.I. Blues (take 5)
6. Tonight Is So Right For Love (instrumental)
7. Tonight’s All Right For Love (take 1)
8. Big Boots (medium tempo version)

DISCO 1. LATO 2:
1. Pocketful Of Rainbows (version 1, take 10)
2. Shoppin’ Around (version 1, take 5)
3. Big Boots (slow version, takes 2, 3)
4. Didja’ Ever (take 1)
5. Shoppin’ Around (instrumental, take 4)
6. Doin’ The Best I Can (takes 1, 2, 3)
7. Doin’ The Best I Can (takes 4, 5, 6, 7)

DISCO 2. LATO A:
1. Tonight Is So Right For Love
2. What’s She Really Like
3. Frankfort Special
4. Wooden Heart
5. G.I. Blues
6. Tonight Is So Right For Love (alternative version)
7. G.I. Blues (take 1)
8 .Wooden Heart (take 1)

DISCO 2. LATO B:
1 Pocketful Of Rainbows
2 Shoppin’ Around
3 Big Boots
4 Didja’ Ever
5 Blue Suede Shoes
6 Doin’ The Best I Can
7 Doin’ The Best I Can (takes 8, 9)




NOTA: il link per questa emissione NON è disponibile.

NOTE: link for this release IS NOT available.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento